Automated centers for material processing
It is intended for high-precision cutting and complex processing of blanks from a solid wood, MDF, chipboard, etc. Processing of blanks is carried out on the basis of the program set by the machine operator - according to the electronic drawing.
The use of machining centers makes it possible to reduce significantly the cycle time of items manufacturing by applying a combined cutting to a set of items and the possibility of combining operations, as well as improving the quality of manufactured items and assemblies. The use of imported low-shrink electric-grade cardboard as an insulation with high purity processing on automated centers, provides increased electrodynamic stability, increases the inter-repair period of transformers to 25 years.
Manufacturing of cylinders from a thick-sheeted cardboard
Manufacturing of cylinders from a thick-sheeted cardboard. In the process of mastering the technology of cylinders manufacturing from thick-sheeted cardboard, the following equipment was introduced:
- Vertical saw of the Austrian company “Holzher 1255”, which allows to cut sheet material with a thickness of up to 60 mm, and dimensions 2200x4200 mm.
- Special technological equipment for cylinders processing.
- Mitering machine for milling cardboard sheets.
- Special rollers for cylinder molding.
- Installation of the firm “Pucaro” for gluing cylinders.
- The butting saw Pucaro, which allows to set the height of the cylinder on the display of the control panel and simultaneously butt the cylinder from two sides.
Advantages of the introduction of progressive technology for the manufacturing of cylinders, made of thick-sheeted cardboard:
- Reducing labor intensity to 12% and materials consumption to 30%.
- Increasing the utilization rate of the material to 0.87.
- Significant improvement of the manufacturing ecology.
Insulation slitting cutter - 7623-00 MTCL 1400
Insulation slitting cutter - 7623-00 MTCL 1400 produced by “LAE” for the manufacture of insulation with a width of 5mm to 1300. The machine can cut the insulating material with a thickness of 0.05 to 0.5 mm and a width of up to 1300 mm. It allows to make isolation for production needs quickly and qualitatively.